10 Effective Ways To Troubleshoot Verizon Error Code 9007
Large enterprises depend upon the products and services of Verizon for their daily work. This voice mail has become quite popular these days and the number of users is increasing day by day.
Thus, it becomes very difficult when Verizon fails to work and display various error codes at a certain point of time.
This error might make your computer freeze for a few seconds. But sometimes the Operating System crashes and runs sluggishly on your PC.
We are going to discuss Verizon error code 9007 in this article. So, if you follow and apply the solutions correctly, then you won’t have to struggle with this error further.
Proven Solutions to Eliminate Verizon Error Code 9007:
We can easily get rid of this error by applying the following fixes:
Fix 1: Run the System File Checker Tool
Verizon might malfunction and display the error 9007 if the malicious programs have modified the system files. Thus, you need to repair the affected system files with the built-in tool of Windows.
- Type ‘cmd’ into the Windows search box and press ‘Enter.’
- Right-click on Command Prompt in the search result and select ‘Run as administrator’ option.
- Type ‘sfc/scannow’ into the elevated command and hit ‘Enter’ to launch the tool.
- The tool scans your PC and fixes the modified or corrupted system files.
- After the tool has completed its task, restart the system and launch Verizon to ensure that you are no longer getting the error 9007.
Fix 2: Repair Associated Registry Entries
One or more corrupted registry entries might lead to the Verizon error code 9007. Hence, you must identify the Verizon error related to the registry entries and fix them by the following steps:
- Open a Command Prompt and enter ‘regedit’ into the elevated command.
- Select the registry key associated with Verizon error code 9007.
- Go to the ‘File’ menu and choose the ‘Export’ option to export the associated key.
- Select a folder and tap the ‘Save’ button to save the registry entry in that folder.
- After saving the backup with a ‘.reg’ extension, go back to the Registry Editor and select the particular key.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to repair that key.
- Repeat the entire process if other registry entries are related to the same error.
Fix 3: Reset the Windows
A simple reset is often the best solution to fix any technical issues. Thus, reset the Windows Operating System to fix the error by the steps below:
- Restart the system for two to three times and select the ‘Troubleshoot’ option appearing on the computer’s screen after the restart.
- Choose ‘Remove Everything’ and select the option ‘Only the drive where Windows is installed.’
- Check ‘Just remove my file’ box and tap the ‘Reset’ button to complete the process.
Fix 4: Update the Operating System
An older version of the Operating System might lead to errors like Verizon error code 9007. Therefore, have the latest version of the Operating System and see whether it works or not.
- Open the Control Panel and click the ‘View’ tab.
- Click the ‘Small icon view’ and then, tap the ‘Windows Update’ icon from the drop-down menu.
- So, if you are using the Category view, then expand the ‘System and Security’ section.
- Now, navigate to the ‘System and Security’ folder and click the ‘Windows Update’ icon.
- If an update is available, then it will appear on the display.
- So, click the ‘OK’ button to install the update on your PC.
- After updating the Operating System, open Verizon to check the status of the error.
Fix 5: Install the Latest Version of Verizon
Like other applications, Verizon too requires the latest features to work correctly. Otherwise, you will face issues with the older version of Verizon.
- Go to the Start menu, type ‘update’ into the search box and press ‘Enter.’
- Then, select Verizon in the resulting list of available updates.
- Click on the ‘Check for updates’ button to let Windows will look for updates.
- Tap the ‘Install’ button to get the update for Verizon.
- Now, check whether the error appears in the updated version of Verizon or not.
Fix 6: Uninstall the Conflicting Application
So, if you are encountering the error 907 after installing a new application, then that application might be incompatible with your OS or Verizon. Hence, you have to uninstall that application and check whether it solves the problem or not.
- Type ‘control panel’ into the Windows search box and press ‘Enter’ to access the Control Panel window.
- Choose ‘Programs’ and then click on the link ‘Uninstall a program’ under ‘Programs and Features.’
- Look for the application you have installed recently, right-click on it and choose the ‘Uninstall’ option.
- Click ‘OK” on the confirmation dialog box and wait until the application is uninstalled.
- Restart your PC if prompted and reopen Verizon to see whether you receive the same error or not.
Fix 7: Disable the Hardware Acceleration
Users tend to encounter the error 9007 when hardware acceleration is active on their PC. So, disable this feature by the following steps:
- Right-click on the home screen of your desktop and choose ‘Personalization’ from the context menu.
- Choose ‘Display’ option on the left panel of the Personalization window and click the ‘Change display settings’ link.
- Select ‘the Advanced Settings’ to open the ‘Graphics Properties’ window.
- Move to the ‘troubleshoot’ tab and click the ‘Change Settings’ button.
- As the Display Adapter Troubleshooter appears, move the pointer to the extreme left.
- Click the ‘OK’ button to disable the hardware acceleration.
Note: The ‘Change Settings’ button will be grayed out if the current display driver doesn’t allow the changes. In that case, you have to proceed with some other method.
Fix 8: Scan Your PC for Malware
Malware is another vital factor that can conflict with Verizon and display the error 9007. Thus, you need to scan your PC and remove the malware present inside.
So, download a robust and reliable anti-malware and install it on your PC. Then, run the security software to scan your PC and remove the hidden malware.
Fix 9: Clear the System Cache
It is essential to clear the temporary files and folders that accumulate on your PC due to internet surfing and other activities on the system. You might experience many issues if the system cache isn’t cleared. So, clear the system cache to remove the concerning error.
- Type ‘disk’ into the Windows search box and press ‘Enter.’
- Click the option ‘free up disk space by deleting unnecessary files’ to run Disk Cleanup.
- Now, select the temporary files you want to delete and tap the ‘Delete’ button.
- If Verizon continues to display the same error, then you will need to delete your browsing history as well.
Note: Since Disk Cleanup is a built-in feature of Windows, it will be available with your PC.
Fix 10: Configure the System Settings Correctly
- Type ‘restore’ into the Windows search box and select ‘Create a restore point’ from the search results.
- Select system drive that is usually the ‘C: Drive’ from the list of available drives.
- Check the box for ‘Turn on system protection’ and move the slider for the maximum disk space.
- Click ‘OK and tap the ‘Create’ button to create an initial restore point.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the popup dialog box and open Verizon to ensure that you aren’t getting the same error.
Now see which of the solutions work for you and fix make Verizon error-free. Leave a comment to clear confusion regarding any of the aforesaid solutions.