Samsung Printer Error Code 11 1112 [Solved]
If you note that the printer fails to print then it might be due to a random error. Samsung printer error code 11 1112 is one of the most frequently occurring issues faced by Samsung printer users.
Generally, this error occurs due to the outdated firmware of the computer. Often, corrupted system files can also lead to this error.
If any hardware components of the printer are malfunctioning, then it may trigger the error code 11 1112. Further, this error may occur if you have installed an incorrect or faulty printer driver.
Here in this guide, you will get to know the hacks which can help you to troubleshoot this error. So, let’s start.
Effective Solutions to Fix the Samsung Printer Error Code 11 1112
This section consists of various methods that are enough to eliminate the Samsung printer error code 11 1112. You should perform the methods explained below:
Solution 1: Update the Printer Driver
You can easily solve this problem by updating the driver of the Samsung printer. To do this, you should follow the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, open the Control Panel by going to the Start menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Hardware and Sound’ category.
- Afterward, click twice on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Now, search for the ‘Print Queues’ category and click twice on it.
- Locate the Samsung driver from the list and right-click on it.
- Next, select the ‘Update Driver’ option from the pop-up list.
- Choose the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ option showing as the first link.
Now, the system will start to search for the available updates automatically. If any updates are available then it will download and install that by automatically. After completing the updating process, you should restart the computer to apply the changes.
Solution 2: Reinstall the Printer Software
If the printer application doesn’t run properly or malfunctions, then it might be the reason behind this error. You can solve this by performing a reinstallation process of the printer application.
How to Uninstall Printer Software?
- Go to the Taskbar and click on the Network icon near the Speaker icon.
- Now, select the ‘Network & Internet settings’ option from the pop-up menu.
- It will open the Status page under the ‘Windows Settings’ window.
- Next, click twice on the ‘Network and Sharing Center’ category.
- In the next window, you will get all the options related to networking.
- Now, choose the ‘Control Panel Home’ option and go to the ‘Programs and Features’ section. It will open a list of all the apps that are installed on the system.
- Search for the Samsung Printer app and right-click on it. Now, choose the Uninstall option from the list.
- Lastly, tap on the Yes button to confirm the action.
It will remove the Samsung printer application from the computer. Afterward, you have to restart the system and then install the printer application.
How to Install the Samsung Printer Application?
To complete the installation process, you need to use the installation CD that comes with your Samsung printer. To do this, you should perform the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to insert the CD into the DVD disc drive of the system. Wait for a few seconds until the DVD starts to execute by itself.
- Afterward, click twice on the Setup file from the content list. It will open the installer program of the app.
- Next, you should follow the on-prompt that appears on the installer window. Click on the ‘Install’ option to start the installation procedure.
- After completing the installation process, you need to restart the system.
Now, you should try to open the Samsung printer application to check if it opens.
Additional Method: Using a Reliable App
If all the above procedures failed to fix this issue, then you should perform this procedure as your last resort. You can download a reliable software to eradicate the error code 11 1112.
Here are the steps that you should perform:
- First of all, open a browser and search for a reliable app that has the ability to fix the Samsung error code 11 1112.
- Then, download the application. Run the setup file to install the software.
- After loading the software on the system, you need to restart it.
Once the PC boots up, you should check if the issue has been resolved.
To get rid of the Samsung printer error code 11 1112, you should perform all the above-mentioned procedures in the exact order as provided.
We hope, after applying the above ways, it will definitely help you to put an end to this error. Additionally, you can send your valuable feedback through the comment box.
To read more articles related to the Samsung printer, you can stay connected with our posts.