A common and prevailing problem that you may face while surfing the internet is Chrome error code 0xa0430721.
Mostly it occurs due to some incorrect or wrong configuration in system settings, but there are many ways in which you can get rid of it.
Let’s discuss some of the best ways in which you can resolve this error and access the internet without any difficulty.
How to Fix Chrome Error Code 0xa0430721?
Getting an error on Google Chrome on your system can be quite frustrating. Keeping that in mind, here we have mentioned some of the easy ways to fix the error code 0xa0430721 on Google Chrome without any hassle.
Fix 1: Uninstall and Reinstall Google Chrome
This method is quite effective in most cases. All you have to do is uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome. To do so, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to Start>Settings> Apps.
- Now under the “Apps & Features” section, click on Google Chrome. After that, click uninstall and confirm it respectively.
- You can also delete the other information including bookmarks and history by selecting the “ Also delete your browsing data” option.
- Lastly, click on Uninstall.
Now, open a browser other than Chrome on your computer and search for Chrome. After finding it, download and install the same. Now, open Chrome and check if the error 0xa0430721 is resolved or not.
Fix 2: Clear Hard Drive Space
Many times, the issue behind Chrome error code 0xa0430721 can be due to low disk space on the system. Thus, it is necessary to get rid of junk files and clear up hard drive space. You can do so by deleting the unnecessary cache and temporary files. Follow the steps mentioned below to clear the hard drive using the disk clean up utility.
- First of all, type ‘disk cleanup’ in the taskbar and select it from the results.
- Check the boxes of files that you want to delete ( including downloaded program files, temporary internet files as well as Thumbnails).
- You can click on “Clean up system files” and then the type of files, to free up more space.
- After that, click Ok>Delete files. This will start the cleanup process immediately.
Fix 3: Run a Full Malware Scan
As obvious as it sounds, any malware or corrupted file may also result in the Chrome error code 0xa0430721. Thus, make sure to undergo a malware scan on your PC. In doing so, it may delete all the corrupted files from your system and thus, this Chrome error can get fixed.
Fix 4: Restart your System and Check for Updates
If none of the methods work for you, you can restart the computer a few times and look for any Windows update.
For that, all you have to do is go to the search box on the taskbar and type “Windows update” and select it eventually.
Now click on the “Check for Updates” option from the Windows Update page. This will help you to check for any recent update available on your system. If you do find one, then click on it and start the update process.
We hope that the methods mentioned above would help you to troubleshoot Chrome error code 0xa0430721 without any difficulty. Please let us know your experience in the comment section below.