Outlook is one of the most popular email service providers which is an apt platform for sending and receiving emails and attachments. Despite its robust features, problems like Outlook 2013 crashing is a reality and can annoy the users to a great deal. But why does it occur? There can be both hardware and software glitches behind it. So, if your Outlook profile keeps crashing down and you cannot read your emails, read the article and resolve the trouble in minutes.
Outlook 2013 crashing: Grounds For The Error
One of the popular email client applications, Outlook is widely used by millions of customers for accessing emails, calendars, and contact list. However, some internal or externals factors can lead to Outlook crash ntdll.dll. There are some critical grounds to look into this matter.
- First, your Outlook account may hang several times or freeze suddenly if it is corrupt and needs an update.
- Similarly, if the installation and the download procedures are not carried out correctly, you may face this error.
- Outlook 2013 crashes often if the data files are broken or damaged.
- Extensions and add-ons are additional troublemakers. If there is a conflict between the addons in the Outlook and the other applications, then such a problem can be triggered.
- Virus and malware attacks are really common problems seen on the users’ screen.
- There can be a hardware glitch as well.
- At times, the restrictions on the part of the security software interfere with the Outlook profile and crash it even when we are not active.
These are some common grounds that need scrutiny. Hence, if you find any of the reasons mentioned above bothering you, do not waste your time searching for repair tools. It is better to apply simple hacks or seek help from Microsoft Support professionals.
Outlook 2013 Crashing? Use These Easy Fixes
Try these easy hacks and check whether the problem is solved. In case, the trouble keeps coming back, dial the Microsoft Support support number() for instant solutions.
- Clear the cookies and junk files from your system and try to sign in to your Outlook profile using the correct user ID and password.
- Update your system drivers and try to uninstall the Outlook 2013. Wait for some time and check your internet connection. Now, download and reinstall the application again. A pop up will ask you to re-enter all the credentials for the verification. Follow the instructions present there carefully and sign in to your account. If you still find your Outlook 2013 crashing down, jump to the next method.
- Run a thorough scan and remove threats like malware and corrupt files from your device. Along with that, disable the proxy settings and try to log in to your Outlook account.
- As an alternative, try to open your Outlook 2013 profile in other browsers.
Besides these hacks, you can use other the repair tools available on the net, but do not follow them blindly since they can lead to data loss.
Is Outlook 2013 Your Cause Of Worry? Dial The Microsoft Support Service And Eliminate It
Problems with the Outlook can create a mess especially if you are using it for sending business emails. Imagine your profile crashing down while you are working on the tap and you do not know what to do. But do not worry since Microsoft Support is right there for you. Our Microsoft professionals are known for providing effective solutions at affordable prices.
The technicians are specially nurtured to deal with Outlook 2013 problems. They have immense knowledge and are well equipped with the latest tools. Hence, you can trust us and allow the Microsoft Support to troubleshoot the Outlook glitches.
You can easily contact us via call, email and chat support. Dial the toll-free Microsoft Customer Support number +1-855-334-7340 and talk to your exclusive Outlook experts. If you find the phone lines busy, then leave a message or send an email to the Microsoft Support online address [email protected]
Apart from these services, you can avail the live chat portal and talk to the Microsoft Support straight away. So choose your suitable medium since all the channels are active 24×7.