Netflix Error Code: M7111-1331-5059 | Fixed With Simple Steps
The Netflix Error code: M7111-1331-5059 is one of the most common errors faced by numerous users. Usually, this problem is caused due to the use of a VPN service to stream Netflix. Generally, Netflix doesn’t support the use of a VPN and thus, it blacklists such IP address and shows you the error code.
They forbid the use of VPN services as it helps users to bypass regional limitations. It also allows users to access a wider collection of movies and series to watch. However, VPN services also help users by providing online security and protecting them from privacy threats.
Steps To Fix Netflix Error Code M7111-1331-5059
There are some quick and easy ways to fix Netflix Error code: M7111-1331-5059 with or without a VPN. Therefore, try one of the following solutions to try and fix this problem.
Solution 1: Configure VPN Service
As stated earlier, the error is caused due to a VPN service. Thus, you can try out one of the following options to get rid of this issue.
- Connect to a Different Country or Server
- Disable Proxy if Available
- Disconnect VPN
Generally, not all VPNs are blocked by Netflix. Some of the premium ones can still grant your security along with unrestricted access. Therefore, make sure that you are using a good VPN service. Free VPN services are the ones that are most likely to be blacklisted.
Solution 2: Disable Proxies
Another way to fix this problem is by disabling the network proxy. By default, it is turned off. However, these settings can be changed by other third-party applications. Therefore, you need to turn it off by following the instructions given below.
- Open your default browser and go to its Settings. Next, head over to Network.
- Here, select Change Proxy Settings and click on the LAN settings button.
- Thereafter, remove the checked option for ‘Use a Proxy server’. Next, click on the Apply option and save your changes.
After this, restart your Netflix application and check if you are able to watch your content or not.
Solution 3: Disable IPv6 Protocol
Alternatively, you can fix this problem on your Netflix application by disabling the IPv6 protocol from your router. Thus, you can do this by following the steps provided below.
- First, open any browser either from your smartphone or computer. Next, enter the default IP address of your router to access its main page.
- Here, enter your login credentials to access the page and head over to the Connectivity tab. Thereafter, go to Internet Settings.
- Next, select ‘Type of Internet Connection’ and you should see an option for IPv4 and IPv6.
- Now, click on IPv6 and head over to Edit. Next, click on the checkbox beside IPv6 – Automatic and uncheck it. This will disable the IPv6 protocol from your router.
- Finally, save your changes and restart your router. After that, restart your Netflix application and check if the error has been resolved or not.
To conclude, you will be able to fix Netflix Error code: M7111-1331-5059 by following the steps provided above. Therefore, follow the steps very carefully. In case you’re still facing this issue, then you might have to consult Technician support and have them resolve it for you.