Top 5 Basic Ways To Fix iTunes Error 0xe800000a
iTunes Error 0xe800000a mainly occurs when iTunes fails to recognize the device. When such an error comes into account, users receive an error message “iTunes could not connect to this phone an unknown error occurred 0xe80000a”.
The main reason behind this error is the USB port or cable that you are currently using. It might also occur due to incomplete installation of the iTunes application.
In Windows OS, if the registry file gets corrupted then this error can occur. Lastly, when Windows fails to recognize its own systems file then it can trigger subsequent problems.
Now, if you are facing this error, then you need to eliminate all the causes as early as possible. We will provide you with the most effective solutions that can help you through this error.
How to Fix iTunes Unknown Error 0xe800000a?
If you follow the below-mentioned steps you will be able to eradicate this iTunes error. Further, you can even prevent it from reappearing.
Fix 1: Get the Latest Version of iTunes
To fix the “iTunes error 0xe800000a” issue, you first have to check if you have the latest version of iTunes installed on the device. This will help you to connect your iDevice with the computer.
Now, the easiest way to get the latest version is to reinstall the application and allow it to update automatically.
How to Uninstall iTunes Components?
- You have to first press the Windows and R together. A “Run” window will appear on the screen.
- Next, type “appwiz.cpl” in the Run box and tap on the “OK” button. You will find a list of programs.
- Next, right-click on the folders, one by one, and hit the Uninstall button.
- Make sure that no file is left behind. Again, open the Run dialog box to verify the process.
- Next, you have to write “%ProgramFiles%” in the Run dialog box and click the “Ok” button.
- A list of folders will appear on the screen. Search for the folders associated with iTunes.
- Right-click on the requisite folders and hit the “Delete” button.
How to Install iTunes Again?
In order to install iTunes in Windows 10, you have to perform the following steps. Basically, this is a manual method.
- First, you have to open the web browser that you use in Windows 10 and go to the official website.
- Next, you have to click on “Download Now” and hit the “Save” button to download iTunes.
- In the next tab, tap on the “Run” button, when the download will be completed. Now, the iTunes Installer will open and you have to click the “Next” button.
- Finally, click on the “install” button and select the “Finish” option to complete the iTunes installation process.
Fix 2: Use the Task Manager
Another effective solution to put an end for the “iTunes error 0xe800000a” problem is, you have to end the ongoing processes by using the Windows Task Manager. And for doing that, you have to follow these easy steps:
- First, you have to press Alt, Ctrl and Delete key at the same time.
- Pressing the 3 keys together you will get to a tab. In that tab, you will find the “Start the Task Manager” option.
- Click on that, you will find these options such as iPodService.exe, AppleMobileDeviceService.exe, or iTunesHelper.exe options.
- Next, you have to select the name that signifies that iTunes is running.
- Lastly, choose “End Process” to finish the process.
Once you are done with the process, restart your computer. Then, open the iTunes to check if the error is resolved.
Fix 3: Reinstall Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
If the computer failed to recognize the USB driver that you are using, you can face “iTunes error 0xe800000a”. If you follow the below-mentioned steps you can again get back the connection.
Now, you have to follow the steps given below to reinstall Apple Mobile Device USB Driver:
- First, you have to disconnect the device from the computer.
- Now, you have to unlock the iOS device and then go to the Home screen.
- Now, try to reconnect the device. ( iTunes is open, you have to close all the related windows)
- Now, hit the Windows and R key together to open the Run Dialog box.
- In the Run Dialog box, you have to enter “ %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers” and click on “OK”.
- Now, right-click on the “usbaapl64.inf or usbaapl.inf” file in the Drivers tab and select the “Install” option.
- Disconnect the device from the computer again and restart the computer.
- Finally, reconnect the device and open iTunes to check if the error still persists.
Fix 4: Update the Windows System
Keep the system up-to-date is important for the safety and protection of the system files. Moreover, it resolves all kinds of bug, such as iTunes error 0xe800000a.
Now, to update the Windows system, you have to perform the following steps:
- Go to the Start button on the Windows system, and navigate to the Search box.
- In the Search box, you have to write “Update”. From the searched results, click on the “Windows Update” or “Check for updates” option.
- Wait for some time until the Windows search for the latest version of OS completes.
- If you see that a message, click on “View” and choose the important updates that you need to install in the device.
- You have to tick the checkboxes that you want to install and click on “OK”.
- Lastly, choose the “Install updates” option to install the latest version of Windows OS.
Fix 5: Deactivate Restrictions
Furthermore, it is likely that you have made changes in the Restrictions settings on your iPhone. Therefore, you are unable to transfer any data from iTunes to your computer.
Thus, iTunes fails to recognize the device. You can go through the steps given below:
- Open the setting of the iPhone
- Next, tap the General option.
- Finally, go to the Restrictions options to deselect it.
So, these are the easy steps that will help you to fix the iTunes error 0xe800000a. If you use WiFi connection, make sure that the range of the WiFi network is secured and stable.
Lastly, don’t forget to leave a comment in the feedback section. If you want to go through more tech-related articles then visit our website.