Microsoft Office error 1935 is one of the most common errors which can occur in a Windows computer. Users generally encounter this error if they are running an incompatible version of Windows.
Besides that, this error also can occur due to file corruption or virus attack. Now, if you are also facing this error and want to resolve it, then you can follow this article.
This article is a complete guide, including fixes to resolve this error quickly and effectively.
So, without further delay, let’s start with the fixes.
Fix Microsoft Office Error 1935
Mentioned below are the methods, using which you can fix this particular error 1935 on MS Office. Try to follow the fixes and implement them one by one until the issue gets fixed.
Method 1: Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
Once you encounter this particular error on your device, then the first thing you can do is repair the .Net framework using these steps:
- First of all, you need to tap the Windows logo key and the R key at the same time in order to open the Run dialog box.
- In this dialog box, type appwiz.cpl, in order to open the Programs and Features option.
- Now, you need to find out the Microsoft .NET Framework and choose it.
- After that, tap on the Uninstall/Change option.
- Now, tap on the Continue button in order to run the repairing with administrator privilege.
- Next, select Repair and then click on Wait for the process to finish. This action will launch a Setup Wizard.
- In case you have more versions of Microsoft .NET Framework, try to repair them all.
- Once you finish this procedure, Click on Exit.
This method will hopefully, resolve this MS Office error on your PC. If however, the issue lingers, you can try the next fix.
Method 2: Install the Microsoft .NET Framework
After performing the repair process, if this error still persists, try to install the Microsoft .NET Framework. Follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you need to open the browser you are using.
- After that, download the Microsoft .NET Framework from the official website of Microsoft.
- Next, try to run the setup file for the installation Microsoft .NET Framework. Take note that you need to run setup using the account with administrator privilege.
- After that, choose the option showing I have read and ACCEPT the terms of the Licencing Agreement and click on the Install button.
- Click on the option showing Exit, after you install the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Now, check the status of the error. If it persists, try to follow the next method.
Method 3: Install NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x64)
If the previous methods fail to resolve the error 1935 on MS Office, then try to follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to open a browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer, etc.
- Now, in case, you are using a 32-bit operating system, you need to download NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x86) from the official website of Microsoft.
- In case you are using a 64-bit operating system, download the .NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x64).
- Now, you need to run the setup file in order to install the .NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) x86 or x64.
- Take note, that you have to run the setup file using the account which has administrator privilege.
- Click on Next in order to continue with the installation procedure.
- Now, click on the I accept the terms of the License Agreement and click on Next to continue.
- When you have selected all the options, click on Next.
- Next, click on Install.
- Once you finish the installation procedure, click on the Finish option.
These are some of the effective methods which you can use to resolve this Microsoft Office error 1935 very easily.
If you are aware of any other troubleshooting methods, you can leave that in the comment section which can help others. For further assistance contact an expert who can guide you in a better way.