Microsoft Account can be used to sign into your Windows 10 Operating System. It provides a security to your system by securing the system applications. However, several problems arise due to the usage of multiple accounts. To free up that space, you can Remove Microsoft Account From Windows 10. To delete a Microsoft Account from your system, go through this article and find out some effective steps.
Windows 10 Settings give you the option to create multiple accounts in the system. Depending upon the user one can create multiple accounts in different sections, like, friends, minors, and family members. There are different sections for all of them which provides everyone to have a personal space based on specific requirements.
Erase Microsoft Account From Windows 10
Before removing the Microsoft Account, you need to create a local account to keep the system in a normal working condition. Another thing is to remember that you should take a backup of important files before you remove the Microsoft Account.
It is better to clear all the saved password including banking details from the user account before deleting it. Once the removal process is done, you won’t get any of the data from the removed account.
There are three necessary steps to remove Microsoft Account from your system. Initially, you need to create a local account in Microsoft. Then sign in to the local account, and now you can delete the Microsoft Account from your Operating System. Follow the processes one by one as stated below to know how to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10.
Make A Local Account
Without creating a local account in Microsoft, it is not safe to remove the existing account from your system. To build a local Microsoft Account in Windows 10, follow the steps below:
- At first, you need to go to the Settings from the start menu from your system. Next, you can hold the Windows key along with the I key to open the Settings of your computer/ laptop.
- Under Settings, go to the Accounts option.
- Make sure that you can see your current user account. Now, you will find Sign in with a local account option. Select it to create a local account with a new username and password. After that, click on Next and then Finish.
After following these steps, you can create a local account in your system. Now check the second stage before you remove Microsoft account from Windows 10.
Take All The Essential Documents From The Microsoft Account.
Before deleting the Microsoft Account from your system, you need to keep your important documents safe. Also, try to remove all the details related to your Bank account from the account before removing it from your Operating System.
Remove Microsoft Account From Windows 10
After following the above procedures now, you are eligible to remove Microsoft Account from your Operating System. Follow the steps one by one to delete the account.
- Go to Settings by pressing the Windows key along with the letter I.
- After that navigate to Accounts.
- Now under your email and accounts, you can see your Microsoft Account. Press on it to generate the options. Select the Manage and Remove option on the screen to delete the account from your Operating System.
- Again the system will generate permission that you want to remove the account from your system. You need to press on yes to confirm the process.
After deleting the account, restart your computer. By rebooting your computer, you can free up space. Try not to use more than three different accounts in Windows 10. Because using multiple accounts can slow down your system at any point in time.
Get In Touch With Us
To know more about the usage of Microsoft Account, you can contact us on our toll-free number +1-855-334-7340. You can get the best-in-class services from our technical experts as per your Microsoft product glitches. Our Customer Service Number is active for 24*7. Furthermore, you can opt for the live chat option with the experts for more information on how to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10. Additionally, you can write a mail regarding the issues you have encountered and send it to [email protected]