The graphics card is essential for your computer hardware as it enhances the overall performance of your PC. If your graphics card is outdated or has lesser space, you’ll be unable to install the new and exciting applications. Rather, if you don’t have enough money to purchase a new GPU, then you can increase the video RAM space. Video RAM is a special type of RAM, which works with computer graphics card and it is responsible for holding the information that the GPU needs. So, if you want to know how to increase dedicated video RAM Windows 10, then this article will be suitable for you. Otherwise, if you need quick resolutions without any complication, then contact our support team.
Learn How To Increase Dedicated Video RAM Windows 10
In case of insufficient VRAM, your system requires to use the standard RAM, which can put more pressure on RAM and causes many performance-related issues. Also, insufficient VRAM can restrict you from running certain games and application.
So, for these reasons, you need more dedicated video RAM on Windows 10.
Try to follow the below-mentioned steps and perform them accordingly to increase dedicated VRAM.
Try to adjust VRAM allocation from your BIOS settings. To perform this, go as follows:
- At first, restart your system and enter into the BIOS settings. Press F2, F5, F8 or Del key repeatedly during bootup to enter into the BIOS.
- Now, if you have found the BIOS menu, look for Graphics settings or Video settings. You can find this under the Advanced menu.
- Next, try to increase the pre-allocated VRAM to any value you want.
- Then, save the configuration and turn off your system.
- After this, restart your computer and check whether the VRAM count has increased or not.
If you are looking for a different approach then, continue with the next method.
Some games and applications don’t run under the minimum specified VRAM. So, you can adapt the Registry Editor trick to modify the values. To perform this, go as follows:
- First of all, open the Run dialog box. Now, type ‘regedit’ and press Enter to open Registry Editor.
- Now, look for ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\INTEL’ from Registry Editor.
- Next, right click on the Intel and choose New>Key.
- Now, after selecting the Key, go to the New>Dword Value.
- Double click on the Dword value and set the Base to Decimal
- Insert a value from 0 to 512, anything you want. This value will be the amount of VRAM.
- Save the changes and restart your system.
Hope these methods will be useful regarding how to increase dedicated video RAM Windows 10. You can also seek help from us for a quick solution.
Avail The Best Technical Assistance In Your Budget
When you are looking for how to increase dedicated video RAM Windows 10, then it will be better to take expert help. We have our professionals, who are very fluent in resolving any computer issue. They will help you to increase your VRAM capacity quickly
How To Get In Touch With Us?
If you are thinking about how to reach us, then don’t worry at all. We will provide you with multiple channels of communication for your convenience.
Just pick up your phone and give a call to us on our helpline number at +1-855-334-7340 Tell us about your problem; our executives are always available to listen to you.
Also, you can use our email service. You send us an email at [email protected] for this issue. We will take care of your concern and will take quick actions to solve that.
Similarly, you can send us a message regarding your issue on our Live Chat portal.