If you have been using the internet for a prolonged time, then Yahoo mail must not be new to you. Yahoo mail has been assisting us for an extended interval of time and is still very convenient to send/receive emails.
However, sometimes an annoying problem generates with it. Yahoo mail primarily generates a situation where it won’t load, no matter what you do.
So, if you have been experiencing a similar situation and looking for ways to resolve it, then make sure to follow this guide entirely.
Here, we have presented you with both the causes as well as solutions for this issue briefly. Implementing these solutions would definitely fix the problem for you.
Why Won’t My Yahoo Mail Load?
The complete situation can be rather problematic. Mostly when you need to check your mail immediately but the “Yahoo Mail not loading” error message keeps popping up on your screen. To solve it, we must know the essential cause behind it first.
Thus, here we will be listing some of the causes behind this error message.
- Cache files
- Outdated browser
- Browser enhancements
- Antivirus and Anti Spywares
- Firewall products
Now that you have a fair idea regarding its causes, let’s move on to its solutions.
What to Do if My Yahoo Mail is Not Loading?
Before proceeding to other fixes, restart your system and see if the issue resolved for you or not. If it does not, then move on to the other solutions provided by us below. Implement them in the given order.
Fix 1: Get Rid of Cache Files
First of all, get rid of these cache files from Google Chrome and see if the problem resolves for you. This is because many users proclaim that clearing cache and cookies has helped them to fix the issue instantly.
Here are the steps through which you should be able to remove them.
Open Google Chrome and then click on More(three dots listed vertically located on the top right side of the browser)
- Click on More Tools and then select Clear browsing data.
- Select the time range situated at the top and then click on the “All Time” option. This will remove everything.
- Mark the “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” boxes and then click on Clear data.
Fix 2: Perform a Browser Update
Yahoo mail might not load if your browser is not updated to the newer version. Hence, before moving any further make sure to do so. Here is how you can update your browser (Google Chrome)
- Open Google Chrome and then click on More option (3 vertical dots at top right).
- Now, Click on Update Google Chrome. So, if you do not find this option then it is likely that you are already updated to the current version.
- Select Relaunch.
- Open Google Chrome and then click on More>Settings
- Now, click on the “Advanced” option situated at the bottom of the dropdown.
- Within the “Privacy and Security” section, go to the Content Settings.
Fix 4: Uninstall Browser Extensions (Google Chrome)
Third-party browser extensions might generate problems with Yahoo Mail as well. Thus, it is important to get rid of it and then check whether the issue is resolved or not. All you have to do is look for the browser extension icon and then right-click on it. Once done, click on the “Remove from Chrome” option. If you are not able to see the extension icon try the steps provided below.
- Go to Google Chrome and then click on More option.
- Now, click on More tools>Extensions.
- Select the Extension which you want to remove and then click on “Remove”.
- Click Remove again to confirm.
Fix 5:Disable Security Programs Temporarily
Any enabled security programs might be another reason responsible for loading issues of Yahoo mail. However, make sure to disable it and check if the problem resolved. Here is how you can perform this fix
- Locate the Antivirus icon from the taskbar.
- Right-click on it and then select the disable option.
- This must disable your antivirus successfully. Check if the problem got resolved.
Fix 6: Reset Google Chrome to Default Settings
If none of the solutions mentioned above resolves the issue for you then it is recommended to reset the browser. Here is how you can do this process easily
- Open Google Chrome and then click on More. Go to Settings and then Advanced.
- Click on “Restore settings to their original defaults” situated in the Reset Settings section. Select the Reset Settings option.
- Within the Reset and Cleanup tab, click Reset settings option and then confirm by clicking on Reset settings.
So, this was the complete guide following which your Yahoo mail should load successfully. However, let us know whether these solutions were helpful for you or not. Comment down your queries below as well.