Error code M7703-1003 is a very common error that occurs now and then on Netflix. If you haven’t updated the Netflix application or if the browser is outdated, then there is a fair chance that this error can occur.
If ignored then this Netflix error can damage the modules in the browser. In that case, you can simply reset the browser to its default settings. But if the browser profile is corrupted or the Netflix server is down then you need effective measures to mitigate the problem.
Further, if the Widevine plugins get corrupted then it can result in such an error. It is recommended that, whenever you are getting such an error, you should eliminate the risk as soon as possible.
4 Methods to Fix Error Code M7703-1003 Netflix
If you are getting Netflix error code M7703-1003 at the time of playing videos, then simply apply the below-mentioned steps. This guide will help you to fix the error without much hassle particularly for Google Chrome users.
Method 1: Check for the Widevine Content Decryption Module
Widevine is mainly a digital management component. It is mainly used by Google Chrome for encryption and secured license distribution purpose. It also protects the playback of a video as well as devices.
Netflix mainly depends on Widevine. If this Widevine program is outdated you will get the error code M7703-1003. To avoid the error, you have to follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- First, you have to open Google Chrome and write “chrome://components/” in the address bar.
- Now, search for the “Widevine Content Decryption Module” option and select it.
- Click on the “Check For Update” option to install the latest version of the Widevine program.
- After you are done with the above steps, restart the computer and check if the error message is still there.
If this process does not fix the Netflix error code M7703-1003, you have to apply the next method to get the error solved.
Method 2: Clear the Chrome Browser Cache
If you are a user of Google Chrome, then you might know that Google Chrome stores the information from the websites that you visit daily, including Netflix.
If the stored information runs under the current profile of Netflix, the site will stop working and you will get the KM7703-10003 error code.
Clearing the Chrome Browser’s cache will help you to fix the error. To clear Browser cache, you have to perform the following steps:
- First, you have to open the Chrome Browser.
- Next, tap on the three dots in the Chrome Browser Tab.
- Click on the “More Tools” option next. From there choose “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Now, you have to choose the time range. Tick mark the box next to cookies and other website data and the Cached images and files as well.
- Now, tap on the “Clear Data” option to remove the error code M7703-1003.
This was the most manageable step to eradicate the Netflix error code M7703-1003. If the problem still persists, then you have to check out the next method that is mentioned below.
Method 3: Reset Google Chrome Setting as Default
Resetting Google Chrome can help you to fix the Netflix error on your computer. Changing an extension in the configuration can help you to fix the error code M7703-1003 from Chrome.
Note: The Bookmarks and passwords will not get deleted after running this process.
And for resetting Google Chrome as a Default option, you have to do the following steps:
- Go to the Google Chrome Tab. Now, you have to search for the “Three Dots” that you will find in the Browser’s top right corner.
- Search for the “Advanced” option and click on it.
- Next, choose the “Restore settings to their original defaults” option.
- Lastly, select the “Reset Settings” on the Settings Tab.
If the above steps did not solve the error, you can simply try out the next methods that are mentioned below.
Method 4: Check for the Server Status
If the above methods fail to solve the error code M7703-1003 error from Netflix, we would recommend checking the server status. Further, it is advised to open Netflix in another device if the above methods didn’t work out that well.
If the Netflix server is down, you can encounter the error code M7703-1003. Thus, you have to visit the official website of Netflix to check the server status and to fix the error.
These are the best possible guides for fixing the error code M7703-1003. If you face any problem, at the time of applying the methods, you can state that in the comment section below.