Windows Users often stated that they are getting Audio Rendered error message at the time of playing a Youtube video. The most applied solution to fix the Audio renderer error is to disconnect and connect the audio device associated with the operating system.
But to fix it permanently you need to get to the most workable solutions and understand why it occurs. The rendered error mostly occurs if there is a faulty or corrupted driver installed in the device.
So, it is recommended that, if you are getting this error, fix it as soon as possible. We can help you with the best-suited solution to eliminate this risk at once.
5 Methods to Fix Audio Rendered Error
Here are 5 best fixes that will help you to fix the audio error. Follow the below-mentioned methods carefully and try not to skip any method. Restarting the computer or laptop can resolve the Audio Renderer error message from Youtube.
However, some of the users have complained that they can hear the sound on Youtube but only for a few seconds before the error message again returns. So, if you are still facing the audio issue on the computer, you can simply go to the next method.
Method 1: Unplug/Plug Headphones
Unplugging and Plugging the headphones back again in the device can help you through this problem. This might sound odd, but this method will eventually solve the audio issue from the device.
You can apply this method for both headphones as well as for USB cables. Now, you have to restart the computer/laptop to check if the audio error is there or not. If this step does not help to fix the error, then you need to run the troubleshooting tool.
Method 2: Run Audio Troubleshooter
If the above methods did not fix the error, you can simply opt for the built-in-troubleshooting tool in the Windows device. You have to follow the below-mentioned steps to run the audio-troubleshooter:
- First, hold the Windows and R key together to open the Run window.
- You have to write “ms-settings: troubleshoot” in the Run Command box and click on “OK” after that.
- Next, the Troubleshooting tab will appear on the screen. Inside the Troubleshooting tab, you have to search for the “Get up and running” option. Now, you have to click on the “Playing Audio” option.
- Next, tap on the “Run the troubleshooter” option to open the utility. You have to wait for some time until the initial process is done.
- Now, you have to choose the device with which you are getting the “Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer”.
- Finally, click on “Next” and wait until the utility recognizes the Audio service problems. If the utility finds any issue, you have to go for a repair strategy.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and restart the computer.
Note if the problem reappears or not. If you’re still getting the error you have to implement the next method that is mentioned below.
Method 3: Disable & Re-enable Audio Driver
You have to follow the below-mentioned steps to disable and re-enable the audio driver. Because re-enabling and disabling the audio driver can fix such an error issue in Youtube.
- Hold the Windows and R key together. A Run command box will appear on the screen.
- You have to write “devmgmt.msc” in the Run Command box.
- Now, hit the “Enter” button to open the Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager tab, look for the “Sound, video and game controllers menu” option.
- Right-click on the “Sound, video and game controller” menu after that. You will find the “Disable Device” option there, click on that option.
- Once the disabling process is done, wait for some time. Now, go for the “Enable device” option to re-enable again the audio drivers.
Method 4: Roll Back the Audio Driver
If the above processes did not work out, you can roll back the audio driver. Rolling back to the previous audio version will help you to fix the Audio Renderer Error on Youtube.
Uninstalling the audio drivers will also help you to get rid of the problem and for that, you have to go through the following steps:
- Hold the Windows and R together. This will open the Run command box. Next, you have to write “devmgmt.msc” in the Run command box and hit the “Enter” button.
- After hitting the Enter button the Device Manager tab will open. Now, you have to expand the “Sound, video and game controllers” option.
- Double-click on the audio driver that you currently use. Right-click on the audio driver and go to the “Properties” option.
- In the Properties tab, you have to go to the “Driver” section. From the driver tab, you have to click on the “Roll Back Driver” option.
Note: If the “Roll Back Driver” is greyed, then you have to go for the “Install Device” option.
- Now, restart the computer. If you have selected the “Uninstall the Driver” option, the Windows system will automatically uninstall and reinstall the latest version of the audio driver on the computer or Laptop.
Once you are done with the process, check for the error.
Method 5: Set the Sample Rate for Windows Sound Drive and ASIO Driver
If you are encountering the “Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer” message, and still unable to figure out the audio issue, then follow this hack. By just setting the Sample Rate in Windows Sound Driver and ASIO driver you can get rid of this problem.
- Hold the Windows and R key together to open the Run window.
- In the Run dialog box write “mmsys.cpl”. Now, you have to click on “OK” to open the Sound Settings menu.
- In the Sound menu, select the Playback tab. Now, choose the audio device that is creating the problem. Next, you have to tap on the “Configure” option.
- Right-click on the device and go to the Properties section of the audio device. Select the required options and go to the Advanced tab. Now, go to the “Default Format” section.
- Change the sample rate to “16 bit, 44100Hz”. Select the “Apply” button to save the current configuration.
- Now, go to the ASIO driver settings and go to the “Audio” section. Once you are done with going to the audio section, change the sample rate to “44100”.
Finally, reboot the system to fix the problem permanently.
These are the best possible solutions to get rid of Audio Renderer’s error. If even after applying the above steps you are still getting an issue, you can try to update the BIOS. Lastly, share your thoughts in the comment section below.