AOL mail offers a wide range of personalizing the experience to its users with its advanced technology. Moreover, its latest features and core functionalities make the mailing process very easy to access.
But, some of the common technical flaws make the entire mailing program very complicated to handle. In this situation, you will need to identify the exact issues and take the necessary steps against those hazards.
A sluggish internet connection and AOL setup error both are the main culprits for this problem. However, we are going to talk about the significant reasons behind the “AOL blocking emails” problems with feasible solutions.
Resolve “Email to AOL not being delivered” Issue with Easy Hacks
The following solutions will help you to overcome the AOL blocking emails issue very quickly. Do the steps that we are going to discuss and resolve the problem by yourself.
Solution 1: Check the Emails in your Spam Folder
Many times, the received files are stored into the email spam folder and then you can’t see the incoming email on your inbox. Then, you can follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- Sign in your AOL mail account with correct credentials and then press the Login button to launch the AOL mail.
- Now, click on the Spam Folder from the left panel of the window and then choose the message that is not marked as spam.
- Next, tap on the Not Spam from the top section of the same page.
- Finally, refresh the Inbox message and then check whether you receive emails or not.
Solution 2: Check the AOL Filters
If you delete the incoming emails from your inbox by mistake, then you can face the “AOL not receiving emails” issue as well. Therefore, you can recover the data from the trash folder.
- First, open the AOL mail with AOL ID and correct passcode.
- Now, refresh the inbox and see whether any mail is received or not. If it is not received, then follow the next step.
- After that, click on the Trash folder from the left side of the email and retrieve the mail by clicking on those emails accordingly.
- Finally, refresh the page and check whether the email is showing on the display or not.
Solution 3: Fix the Connection Error
If the Wi-Fi signal fluctuates on a frequent basis or it shows a poor signal, then identify the issues. After that, you can follow the steps and resolve the problems respectively.
- Check whether the ethernet cable is connected to the system that you use to access the email.
- Now, verify whether the port damaged or nit and repair it if the port is not working.
- In the case of wireless connection, you can see the Wi-Fi signal first and if the signal fluctuates, reset the router.
- If you are still facing the internet connection problem, then connect with your specific ISP for a technical fix.
- Now, log in to the AOL mail account and check whether the problem got fixed or not.
Solution 4: Try with a Different Browser
If you use a slow browser, then AOL mail incoming problem causes the AOL malfunction issue. Then, follow the steps below and fix the mail outgoing issue.
- First, logout the AOL email account and close the browser.
- Now, open another browser and sign in that AOL email with correct sign-in credentials,
- Try to send an email to other email users and check whether it is sending or not.
Solution 5: Clear the Browser Cache
If the browser cache is full, then it is quite difficult to access an email. Hence, the ideal way to free up the browser cookies and cache files.
- Double-tap on the browser icon and launch the browser window on the screen.
- Now, click on the customize and control button(three-dotted icon) at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Next, click on the More Tools from the drop-down list and then choose Clear Browsing Data from the sub-menu.
- After that, you will get a list of searched data in a queue on the resultant window.
- Click on them one by one and remove them accordingly.
- Finally, you need to restart the AOL service and check whether the mail is working properly or not.
Solution 6: Disable the Firewall
Sometimes, a strong firewall setting creates a barrier in accessing the emails. Therefore, you get stuck with the AOL mail incoming issue and disabling the firewall, you can fix the problem.
- Type “control” in the search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Control Panel window.
- Now, click on the System and Security icon and then choose Windows Firewall under it.
- Next, turn off the firewall feature by moving the slider and then confirm it by hitting the OK button.
- Finally, close the Firewall settings window and check whether the AOL email is working or not.
Solution 7: Turn Off the Pop-Up Blocking Software
Activation of the pop-up block feature prevents to launch the AOL emails. Then, you can use the method that is given below and fix the issue.
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and choose Settings(Gear icon) from the Start menu.
- Now, choose Internet Options from the Settings window and then click on the Privacy tab.
- Next, disable the Pop-up Blocker and you can modify the settings for specific websites.
- Finally, press the OK button and confirm the process.
Solution 8: Modify the AOL Settings
If the AOL settings error is responsible for raising the “Email to AOL not being delivered” message, then you have to customize the settings.
- Sign in the AOL email account and click on the Options menu tab from the menu bar.
- Now, click on the Mail settings under the drop-down menu.
- Then, choose the Settings that you want to change and then confirm the step by tapping the YES button.
- Exit from the AOL mail settings window and verify whether AOL blocking emails issue got fixed or not.
Here, we have defined the required solutions to overcome the AOL blocking emails issue. Moreover, the significant reasons behind the AOL error are also explained here.
Therefore, we hope you can easily make out the problem with ease. In case of further assistance, you can consult with the experts and complete the step effectively.