Do you ever try to configure Outlook 2016 in Windows 10? No need to worry at all. Here you will learn how to configure Outlook 2016 in Windows 10.
You will find several issues while configuring Outlook 2016 in Windows 10. Hence, you should know the exact procedures for that. Here you will get an easy way to configure or set up Microsoft Outlook 2016. So, let’s get started.
Step-by-Step Process to Set up or Configure Outlook 2016 in Windows 10
In order to configure or set up the Outlook 2016 or any latest version in your Windows 10 device, go through the steps mentioned in the section below.
Before, starting the process, you need to make sure that the Outlook application is already installed on your device properly. After that, start the configuration process.
#1. First of all, press the Windows key and then start typing Outlook in the search bar. You will get the Outlook application, under the Microsoft Office. Note that, you can download the Outlook application separately.
#2. Now, the Welcome to Outlook 2016 window will appear on the system screen. Then click on the Next option.
#3. Thereafter, use the Outlook application to connect your email account and then choose the Yes option. Therefore, click on the Next option.
#4. After that, you will be asked to enter the login credentials. Hence, enter your name, email address, password and retype the password in the respective field. Then, click on the Next button to process further.
#5. In the next window, the Outlook will confirm three options. If the three options are checked properly, then click on the Finish button. Now, you can use Microsoft Outlook and then manage your emails.
Add an Account through the Advanced Setup
In order to access the Advanced setup for your email account, there are two ways in order to access the Advanced setup option for your email account.
- At first, type the Outlook in the search bar to launch it on your device. In the Welcome page, click on the Add account to proceed further.
- Now, click on the Advanced Setup under the Choose an account section. In the Add an Account window, you will find a list of options. The ultimate step is the Advanced Setup.
- You can select either an Internet mail account or an Exchange ActiveSync account from the list.
In the Advanced Setup window, you need to enter the following information. Enter the Email address, user name, password, and the Account name.
List of Problems that Arises While Configuring the Outlook Account:
You should know what problems might arise while setting up the Outlook in Windows 10 device.
- In case, if you install the newest version of Outlook, you need to re-add the Outlook account for Windows 10.
- You need to ensure that you have entered the username and password correctly. As in this case, the password is very sensitive.
- Sometimes, you might get the older messages in your email account. In this situation, you need to change the email sync duration.
- According to the users, you might get Windows activation error code 0x8007007B when you are trying to configure the Outlook account. You can fix the error code by closing the Outlook account and all other Office applications that are running in the background. After that, go to the Control Panel section and then move to the Programs and Features section. Thereafter, select the Office application> Change. Now, use the Repair option to resolve the problem.
- You cannot create Outlook 2016 with the help of the Outlook profile helper tool or any other tool.
- For Exchange accounts, you cannot set up Outlook 2016 manually.
Now, you have successfully configured the Outlook account in Windows 10.