AOL has one of the best webmail services that you can use, and as such many corporate people use it. With this, you will get all the features that will be necessary to use and manage all your mails.
Now with all the good things that you will be getting from this, there can also be problems that you might face. Some of them can be easy to identify upfront and fix but there can be a lot of other issues for which that might not be the case.
For those issues, you will be able to fix things up by resetting the password and optimizing the account. We are going to show you how to change AOL password on iPhone. By doing that, you will be able to fix any of those problems that you might be facing.
Reasons to Change AOL Password
As we have said about the usual situation where you are facing some problems with your AOL mail account. For that, you might need to set your account right with minor to major changes in system settings.
But there can be a lot of different reasons for which you might need to reset your AOL account password.
- If you use a lot of different accounts with varying authorization information, then it can be rather difficult to keep in memory all those different authorization details.
- You will need to change the password of your AOL mail account to recover it.
- Another instance for you to do this will be if you find that someone has hacked into your account. Now, the first thing to do in that case will be to change the password.
- Other than these, if it is the case that you want to give the account to someone else for usage.
So, with these primary reasons in mind, let us go ahead and check out how to actually change the password.
How to Change AOL Password from Your iPhone
Here, we are going to lay out the steps that you will need to change your AOL mail account password. Be very thorough while going through this and then execute the instructions that are there.
And before you start with this, make sure to note down the current password that you have, then follow these steps.
- Unlock your iPhone and go to the AOL icon to launch the application from there.
- If you are not already logged in to the account, then use the current password to log in.
- As you are in the AOL mail iOS application, go to the Email Settings section.
- In that window, you are going to have a lot of different options for settings change. Look for the Change Password option and tap on it.
- Now, type in the password that you are using as of now and confirm it in the following section.
- After you have carried out this authorization step, you can now set the new password for your account.
- You will have to confirm the new password as you did with the previous password. Tap on the Continue button to proceed from there.
- Finally to complete the process, tap on the OK button.
Thus, by applying all these steps, you will be able to reset the password of your AOL mail account.
After going through this article, you now know how to change AOL password from your iPhone. If there are any other issues related to this that you want help with, then you can post about that in the comments section below.
A huge section of our readers who are tech users just like you participate in the discussions there. And if you want comprehensive instructional articles just like this one, then you can check through our website and find all of that.