How To Add A Signature In Outlook [Step-by-Step Instructions]
In Microsoft Outlook, developing various personalized signatures is easy. Basically, the signature includes text messages, images, and electronics business cards, etc.
You need to create a signature for the Microsoft Outlook. After creating the signature, you need to add it to the Microsoft Outlook. However, it is a tedious task if you are unaware of how to add a signature in Outlook.
Therefore, follow the steps mentioned in the section below in order to create and add a signature in Outlook.
How to Create Office 365 Email Signatures?
To create an email signature in Outlook 365, go through the steps hereunder:
- First of all, launch Outlook 365 on your device. Now, move on to the File section and then click on the Options section.
- After that, under the Mail section, tap on the Signatures button. Next, create your signature in the Edit Signature field. By clicking on the icon section, you can modify the format. Also, add images and links in the Signature section.
- When you first create a Signature, it will be created as a default. You can rename it. To do that, simply click on the Rename section and then type a new name for the signature.
- Thereafter, choose the default signature section and select the email account which is associated with the signature.
- A drop-down menu will pop up, select the Signature that you want to add in order to send a new message. Otherwise, you can leave this option.
- At last, click on the OK button.
How to Add a Signature in Microsoft Outlook 365?
You can add a signature in Microsoft Outlook online in the mobile app and in the desktop program.
Method 1: On the Website
To add a signature in Microsoft Outlook on the website, follow the steps mentioned in the section below.
- At first, open Outlook and then move to the official website of the Outlook and then click on the Settings option.
- After that, click on the Option which is available at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Thereafter, scroll down and click on the Email Signature from the list. The Layout section option will be available on the left-hand side of the page.
- Next, enter your signature. You need to make sure that the signature is active. Lastly, click on the Save button to apply the changes.
Method 2: On Mobile
On mobile, you can also add a signature in Outlook. To do that, follow the steps discussed below.
- First of all, open the Outlook application on your mobile device. Now, tap on the three vertical lines which are available on the top-left corner of the mobile.
- Thereafter, click on the Setting option. After that, tap on the Signature option which is situated in the middle of the Settings page.
- Now, enter a new signature. Next, click on the current signature option and then remove it. Then add your signature.
- Finally, click on the < symbol if you are using an Android device. In the case of the iPhone, you will find an arrow symbol.
Method 3: On Desktop
On the desktop, you can add a signature to the Microsoft Office. To do that, apply the steps cited hereunder.
- First of all, double-click on the Outlook application to launch it on your device. After that, click on the New Email section under the Home toolbar. Thereafter, tap on the Signature from the drop-down menu in the Message section.
- Next, click on the Signature under the Signatures from the drop-down menu. Then, click on the New button and then select the Signature option to Edit option.
- In the next step, type in your name and click on the OK button to create a name for your signature.
- Now, enter your name. Now, enable your signature for new emails. Then click on the New Messages section which is situated at the top-right of the Signatures and Stationery window.
- Finally, click on the OK button to finish the process.
Hopefully, you have successfully added the signature in the Microsoft Office. Go through all the steps properly and then apply them accordingly to add the signature in Outlook.