GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001 [Fixed]
GeForce Experience is a very useful application especially for gamers who like playing games on the NVIDIA graphics card. However useful an application can be, it cannot be completely free from errors and GeForce Experience is no exception.
Some users are reporting about GeForce Experience error code 0x0001 while trying to open the Nvidia experience. They find that the application doesn’t open and is completely unusable.
If you are one of those who are encountering this particular error code in your GeForce Experience, then do not worry. Just follow this post till the end to know the reasons for this error to occur and probable solutions to overcome it.
Reasons Behind Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001:
There are numerous reasons for this particular error. Reasons will help you out to solve the error.
Some users have reported that they are experiencing such menace due to Geforce experience bugs. Getting the Beta version of the application has resolved the issue for some users.
You can face the error if your Nvidia gets no permission to get access to local accounts. This is maintained by the Nvidia telemetry container. This can be resolved by using the settings menu.
Corrupted files or drivers of Nvidia can also cause this error.
So, if you are struggling with this error, then go through the following section. Let’s start with the fixes.
How to Fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
Here we have discussed some brilliant steps on how to fix Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0001. But before that, let’s know what are the reasons behind this error.
Cited below are some confirmed helping solutions to overcome this error.
Get GeForce Beta Version
You can for the GeForce experience Beta version. Follow the steps to get a Beta version.
- Press and hold Win+R to enter the Run window.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” and Enter.
- Look for Nvidia Experience.
- Right-click on it.
- Select Uninstall.
- After confirming the uninstallation, restart your system.
- Look for the latest version of Nvidia and download it.
- Install and set up the application.
Now, check if the problem vanishes.
Provide Allowance to Nvidia Container Services
By giving allowance to Nvidia container services, you can resolve this error. Maybe, your application locks the necessary permissions. Make sure to provide the necessary permissions through the following steps.
- Press and hold Win+R.
- Type “services.msc” and Enter.
- You may notice a privilege box if this is under User Account Control. Click on Yes.
- Locate Nvidia Experience.
- Right-click on it and go for the Properties.
- Go to the Log tab.
- Check if the local System account is active and also Allow service to interact with desktop is active.
- Repeat 5, 6, and 7 when you can discover all other Nvidia experience services.
- Restart your system and launch Nvidia experience.
Check if the error resolves.
Nvidia Folders have Access to the System
We will make sure that all the Nvidia folders have access to the system. You can follow the quick guide to resolve the error.
- Open File Explorer and trace the path: C:/Program Files(x86).
- Locate Nvidia Corporation.
- Right-click on it.
- Select Properties.
- Go for the tab: Security.
- Go for Advanced.
- Be sure that the Owner is set as System.
- Click on Check Names.
- Go for OK.
- Apply all the settings and exit.
- Trace the path: C:/Program Files and do the steps 2 to 10 again.
Restart your computer. Check if you are able to launch Nvidia Experience right now.
Get a Dedicated Utility Display Driver
A dedicated utility display driver is the ultimate savior for you if the above three fixes didn’t work for you.
- You can get a Utility display driver uninstaller of your choice from the internet.
- Extract the files using winzip or any other zip extracting tool.
- The display driver uninstaller archive will get the files.
- Double-click on the Display driver uninstaller to extract the contents.
- Again, double-click on it to set up.
- Click on Yes if any checkbox appears.
- Look for Nvidia in the display driver uninstaller and go for Clean and restart.
- Once your system restarts, check if Nvidia opens after reinstalling it.
Thus, we have completed mentioning the possible fixes related to GeForce Experience error code 0x0001. Hopefully, the article helps you in getting rid of this particular problem. But still, if you find that the problem persists, then it’s better to consult an expert to overcome this issue.