Windows Defender is a popular anti-malware component introduced by Microsoft. Having this software installed on Windows keeps your device away from malware infections. Windows Defender Error Code 0x8007139f is one of the major concerns of many of the users. This issue stops Defender program to work correctly. Below we have mentioned a few effective steps to resolve this issue in an efficient way. This error code generally appears with a message “The resource is not in an appropriate form to do the requested operation.”
However, there are multiple causes behind this major problem in Windows Defender. There can be some corrupted files in the system that are infecting the defender program. As a result, it stops working in a proper way.
Solutions To Remove Windows Defender Error Code 0x8007139f
There are a number of ways by which you can easily resolve Windows Defender Error Code 0x8007139f and get back your Windows defender performance. Now, follow the methods explained by Windows Defender Tech Support experts and get rid of the problem.
Method 1: Enable Firewall And Set Windows Defender To Automatic
If you are using third-party antivirus and firewall in your system, you must disable it. It is essential to ensure that you have turned on the Windows firewall. To do this, follow the steps from below:
- Turn it on by navigating to the Control panel and pressing ‘Win + X” key together.
- Tap on “Windows Firewall” icon to access “Turn Windows Firewall on or off” option. This will appear at the left pane. Navigate to the next window and turn on the firewall.
- Press “OK’ button afterwards.
Now, you have to look for the “Windows Services” panel. To do this, simply type “msc” inside the Cortana search field. Go ahead and right click on the program that will appear in the list of search results. Run it as an administrator.
After you have got access to “Windows Defender” in the list, you must have a check if the Status column is blank. If you find it blank, right click on “Windows Defender” and choose “Start” icon. If you face any issue, set the startup to automatic and restart the computer to check if the Windows Defender 0x8007139f still exists.
Method 2: Check Issues In Windows Defender Service
This is another method to RemoveWindows Defender Error Code 0x8007139f. Sometimes, it is seen that this error occurs due to stoppage of Windows Defender Service. Another most common reason is when the service needed for Windows is missing. We recommend you to follow below instructions:
- The first step is to search for the Windows Services panel and to do this, type “msc” command just inside the cortana search field.
- Now, right click on specific program listed in the search result and run it as an administrator.
- After you have access to the “Services”, you need to search for Windows Defender in the list and perform a check if the Status column is blank. If it is blank, right click on Windows Defender and choose “Start” icon. In case it doesn’t work, you need to change its “startup mode” to “automatic mode”.
- Restart your computer and check if the solution is working in your case.
One Stop Solutions For Windows Defender Problems
Windows Defender Support focuses on eliminating your issues regarding Windows Defender. Whether it’s about the critical issues or the simple ones, our technicians are highly skilled and competent in resolving every minute to minute query that arises in your Windows Defender. Using the latest technology and strategies, our experts fix Windows Defender problems efficiently.
Connect with them to get World-class support solutions for Windows Defender technical issues. No matter whether the issue is easy or complex, our troubleshooters are always there to assist you with appropriate guidelines. Call them anytime and get straightforward help for related problems.
If you are in need of loyal tech support provider regarding Windows Defender Error 0x8007139f, this is the right place for you. These tech support engineers possess the sound knowledge to deal with optimum level issues with Defender. By connecting with us over phone calls, emails or live chat, you can get effective guidance from our end.