Windows Audio Error 1079 [FIXED]: Effective Guide At Your Fingertips
Windows audio error 1079 is a common issue which can take place when you are using Windows 10 Bluetooth services. Generally, you can encounter this error due to a glitched Bluetooth device. Besides that, due to a faulty user account settings, you can also encounter this error.
Well, if you are facing this stubborn issue and want to resolve it soon, then let us guide you. This article consists of complete guidance, hopefully, which will provide you with the best solutions. So, let’s start the troubleshooting procedure.
Fix Windows 10 Bluetooth Error 1079 Using Simple Methods
Here are some effective hacks which you can use to resolve this Windows audio error 1079 in an easy note. Try to follow the steps which are convenient for you.
Method 1: Run the Hardware Troubleshooter
You can fix Windows 10 Bluetooth error 1079 on your PC by running the hardware troubleshooter. Windows contains various troubleshooters which you can use to resolve some common issues. In order to run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:
- First of all, Press the Windows key and the I key at the same time to open the Settings application.
- After that, go to the Update & Security section.
- Next, try to choose Troubleshoot which is situated on the left side.
- From the list, select Hardware and Device and tap on Run the troubleshooter.
Once the troubleshooting process starts, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the procedure. In case the problem still persists, try to follow the alternative method.
Method 2: Configure the Bluetooth Support Service
Once you notice the previous procedure fails to resolve the error, you can try to configure the Bluetooth Support service. To do the procedure, try to follow these steps:
- At first, you need to tap on the Cortana button which is situated in the taskbar and enter ‘services’ in the search box.
- After that, choose the services in order to open the window.
- Next, tap on the Bluetooth Support Service.
- In case you notice that the Bluetooth Support Service has been disabled, tap on the Startup type menu. Choose the Manual from there.
- Now, you need to tap on the Log On tab which is situated at the top of the window and choose the This Account Radio button if you select Local System account.
- After that, you should enter “NT AUTHORITY\LocalService” in This Account Text box.
- Now, type the password and confirm it.
- After that, tap on the Apply button and then OK in order to confirm the new Bluetooth Support Service settings.
- Now, you need to switch back to the General tab and tap on the Start button in order to start the Bluetooth Support Service again.
After performing all of these steps, hopefully, you will be able to resolve this error. If this error persists, try to follow the alternative steps.
Method 3: Update Bluetooth Driver
Using the previous method, if you can’t resolve this error, then update the Bluetooth Driver. Follow these steps to do so:
- In order to open the Device Manager, you need to press the Win + X keys and choose Device Manager from the menu.
- Now, tap on the Bluetooth Radio which is situated in the Device Manager.
- After that, you need to right-click on the Bluetooth adapter and choose Update driver.
- Now, select Search automatically for updated driver software option and then tap on the Next button.
- Now, you will see that the Windows will update the Bluetooth Driver. After performing these steps, try to check the status of the error.
If you see Windows audio error 1079 again, try the next method.
Method 4: Create a New User Account
You can also create a new user account to resolve this error in an easy way. To perform this action, try to follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the Settings app and navigate to the Accounts section.
- Now, you need to select Family & Other People which is situated on the left side. After that, choose the Add someone else to this PC.
- Select the option I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.
- Now, tap on the Add a user without a Microsoft account.
- After that, you have to provide the username for the new account and tap on the Next option.
- Once you are able to create a new user account, you need to switch to it and check whether this error occurs again or not.
- If not, it means the old user account is corrupted. So, try to move your personal files to the new account and start using this one instead of the old one.
Method 5: Perform DISM Scan
You can also run the DISM scan in order to resolve this error. In that case, follow these steps:
- At first, you need to go to the Command Prompt as Administrator.
- After that, enter DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and tap on the Enter button to run it.
- Now, you will be able to see the DISM scan will now start. This scan will take some time, don’t interrupt the procedure.
Hopefully, after performing this procedure, you will be able to resolve this error.
Here are some effective steps, using which you will be able to troubleshoot Windows audio error 1079 very easily. If you have any further queries related to the steps provided, you can contact an expert who can guide you the best.
Share your thoughts with us via your valuable comments.