Microsoft releases Windows updates at frequent intervals. But sometimes, users face a lot of issues while they try to download or install the latest update. Windows activation error code 0x803f7001 is one of them that is faced by a number of users in recent ages. Users face problems with the activation keys. However, you can get rid of the issue by performing a clean installation.
Due to outdated BIOS, users can encounter this particular error code with their Windows system. Not only that, a faulty motherboard can be one of the major reasons for this problem too. Sometimes, unstable or poor internet connectivity is equally responsible for getting the same issue.
Unfortunately, if you are also experiencing this issue, then this article is the best place to get rid of the problem. Here, we have mentioned the most effective hacks to fix the issue on your own.
Solution 1: Reset the Product Key
Due to an invalid product key or digital entitlement, users can face the Windows activation error code 0x803f7001. If you want to solve it, then follow the steps exactly as stated below.
- The very first thing you have to do is to launch the Settings option and navigate to the “Update and Security” icon by clicking on it.
- After that, move to the “Activation screen” and tap on the “Change product key” icon.
- Here, a new page will open with an option of “User Account Control prompt”. You have to click on the Yes icon.
- Here, we have mentioned a list of the Windows version you are using. Choose your version and put the appropriate product key to continue.
- If you are using Windows 10 Home then put YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
- For the Windows 10 Pro users VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
- For the Windows 10 Home N 4CPRK-NM3K3-X6XXQ-RXX86-WXCHW
- Windows 10 Home Single Language: BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT
- If you are using Windows 10 Home Country Specific then put 7B6NC-V3438-TRQG7-8TCCX-H6DDY
- Windows 10 Professional N: 2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT
- After putting the proper product key, tap on Next. Now, if a new page opens saying “We couldn’t activate Windows”, then you have to repeat the process from the scratch. However, this time type in the serial number for the Windows OS.
- Now, check if you are getting the same issue or not.
Solution 2: Activate Windows 10 via Phone
You can try this step if you are getting the error code 0x803f7001 while activating Windows 10.
- The very first thing you have to do is tap on the Windows and the R key at the same time from your keyboard for entering Slui. Now, click on OK for executing it.
- After that, you have to choose your region or the name of the country from the list.
- Now, put the installation ID and confirmation ID as well.
- At the final step, just choose the Activate icon and save the changes you have made recently.
Solution 3: Update Windows 10 Once Again
If the first two methods are not working for you, then you can carry on with this one. Seldom, an outdated version can cause the error code. On such occasions, updating the version can eliminate the code from your device.
To do so, first, you have to launch the Settings tab. After that, tap on Update & Security. Now, you need to choose Windows Update by clicking on it. After that, select the “Check for updates” option and wait for a few seconds. Here, you can see the available updates on the screen. Tap on it.
At the final step, just hit the Restart Now icon and keep waiting for a few moments while the updating process is going on. Finally, check if the same error code is still bothering you or not.
To Wrap up
We hope that the solutions will help to eliminate the issue efficaciously. All the methods are tested and they actually work quite fast to solve Windows error code 0x803f7001 from your device.
But, in case, you find any difficulties in any step, then get in touch with the professionals who can assist you further. Else, if the tutorial is beneficial for you, then leave your valuable comment in the feedback section.