Sleep mode is a power saving mode, saves plenty of electrical consumption. You can set the timers to make your system go for a sleep automatically. But many of Windows 10 users have reported that sometimes their Windows 10 won’t sleep automatically. It mainly occurs after availing a new Windows upgrade. So, if you are also going through the same problem, then there is nothing to worry. This article will help with the necessary troubleshooting steps. Otherwise, if you want quick-fixing without any complication, then connect with our Windows Support Team. We have experienced experts, who are fluent in any kind of Windows 10 issue.
Probable Reasons Behind Windows 10 Won’t Sleep
The problem like this creates quite a panic among the users, as they don’t understand what are the reasons behind it. So the causes are:
- Maybe the Sleep mode is disabled in your system.
- This problem may happen due to the presence of virus or malware effect.
- Your peripheral devices like mouse, keyboard, scanner are creating some issue, which is causing this problem.
- Due to the enabled mode of Hybrid sleep, this problem occurs.
- If the Advanced Power Settings is enabled by default in your device, Windows may face problem to go into the sleep mode.
How To Troubleshoot Windows Won’t Sleep?
Now try to perform all the following steps properly to fix your problem.
Enable The Sleep Mode
The first thing you have to do is enable the Sleep Mode. To perform this go as follows:
- Open the Settings app and choose the System from there.
- Now you will find Power & Sleep option, click on that.
- Set a value under Sleep section and then Exit.
Try To Change Advanced Power Settings
Sometimes we overlook the Power Plans and Advanced Settings. This feature sometimes prevents the sleep mode of your device. So, disable the Advanced Power Settings by going as follows:
- First, open the Settings and choose System option.
- Choose Power & Sleep and go to the Additional power settings.
- Now, click on the Change power settings.
- Next, expand Multimedia settings and there will find an option ‘When sharing media’.
- There set ‘Allow the computer to sleep’ and save the changes.
Turn Off The Hybrid Mode
It often occurs after disabling the hybrid mode, the computer seems to sleep normally, so this would be very helpful for you. So go as follows:
- At first, Open the Settings and type ‘choose a power plan’.
- After that click on the ‘Change plan settings’.
- Next, you will find ‘Change advanced power settings’ option, click on that.
- Now, expand that and open Hybrid sleep option.
- Now, Turn off hybrid sleep option and click on the Apply option.
Scan For Virus
As viruses can also create this kind of Windows problem, you can scan your system with a good quality antivirus.
Disconnect All The Peripheral Devices
Another reason behind the inability of your Windows to go to sleep lies in the peripheral devices. Some of them like the mouse, keyboard, the scanner can cause an issue. So, at first, disconnect those peripherals from your device, and then connect it back and reboot your system.
What We Offer You?
We have a great reputation to serve our customers with our best effort. Leave issues like Windows 10 won’t sleep with us and get what you want. We don’t just talk about how we can provide such quality tech support. Our tech experts are quite fluent with this particular problem. They deal with all the queries and the issues delicately and efficiently, saving your time and money. So, connect with our support team, and be assured for best tech support.
How To Connect With Us?
Place a call at our toll-free helpline number +1-855-334-7340 and resolve your queries by seeking answers right from the experts. We assure you to get the solutions in an instant without any delay.
You also have the option of writing to us at our customer service email ID [email protected] We will register your query and get you the desirable solutions in an instant.
We also offer you with quick chat support resolving all your problems related to Windows 10 won’t sleep. Directly chat with us at any time and get complete assurance.