Some of the simple ways that we are going to explain will help you a lot to avoid the Outlook sending file error effectively. So, you may try it with those steps and overcome this critical error permanently.
6 Effective Methods To Fix Outlook Error 0x8004210b Instantly
Method 1: Repair the Outlook File
If the Outlook data file is damaged, then run the .pst file and repair the Outlook file error quickly. Moreover, it helps to overcome other problems if you are using the POP or IMAP for sending the email.
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and type the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16” in the Cortana Search box. Now, hit the Enter key to launch the Office16 folder.
- Now, double-tap on the SCANPST.EXE and run the executable file.
- After installing the Outlook file, click on the Browse button and locate the .pst file from the list of files that you want to repair.
- Then, click the Open button and tap the Start button to restart the PST repair.
- Confirm the process by hitting the Repair button and let it run for your system to perform the Outlook file repair.
- Finally, reboot the system and relaunch the Outlook app to verify whether the Outlook error 0x8004210b still persists or not.
Method 2: Fix the Registry Editor
Wrong entries of registry create a problem in running the Outlook application. Then, modify the data into the editor to avoid this hassle.
- Click on the Start button and type “regedit’ in the Search box. Now, launch the Registry Editor window by pressing the Enter.
- Now, expand the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder and choose Software from that list.
- Locate the Outlook from the Office Folder under Microsoft and choose New option from the Edit menu in the resultant window.
- Here, you need to tap on the DWORD value and type “UseInetcommCS”. Save it by hitting the Enter key from the keyboard.
- Right-click on that value and choose the Modify option from that list.
- You need to set the Date box value as “1” and press the OK to confirm it.
- Finally, click the Exit option from the File menu and close the Registry Editor window.
Method 3: Resolve the Malware Problem
Sometimes, malware attack corrupts the system files as well as damage the Outlook application associated with all the files. To overcome this issue, it is essential to kill the malware.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Download and install the system security software for your system.
- Now, open the antivirus app by double-tapping on its icon and click on the Scan for Virus option from the left panel from the window.
- Then, choose either a Quick Scan or Full Scan as per your convenience.
- Now, run the device scanning program by hitting the OK button and confirm the process.
- The software will start to run automatically and identify the virus-infected files from your system.
- Finally, hit the Disinfect button and kill the malware to remove the system and reboot the device in Normal Mode to verify whether the problem got fixed or not.
Method 4: Fix the Server Issue
If any server related issue occurs at the time of sending Outlook mail, then you need to fix the network connection error.
- Network and Internet Settings from the pop-up menu.
- Now, click on Change Adapter Settings from the list and choose the Network connections that you are using.
- Then, right-click on it and select Properties from the menu that appears on the screen.
- Next, click on the Networking tab and make sure that both the IPV4 and IPV6 protocols are enabled.
- Then, tap on the Properties button from the same window and enter the correct Domain Server Address into the DNS1 and DNS2 text fields respectively.
- Now, hit the OK button and exit from that window.
- Finally, hit the OK button and fix the internet connection issue. Now, try to run the Outlook app and check whether the outlook error occurs or not.
- Right-click on the internet connection name and click on Open
Can I avoid the Outlook Connectivity Error?
- First, launch the outlook app from your device and click on the Tools menu from the menu bar.
- Now, select Options from the drop-down menu list.
- Tap on the Other tab and click on Advanced Options from the next window.
- Next, enable the option says, “Enable logging (troubleshooting)” and troubleshoot the Outlook connection error.
- Once done, click the OK button and restart the Outlook application to verify whether the Outlook connection problem still persists or not.
Method 5: Repair the Offline Outlook Data File
- Type “control” in the search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Control Panel.
- Now, click on the User Accounts from the list of various options and tap on the mail option under it.
- Tap on the Show Profiles button from the mail Setup window and choose the Profile option which you want to fix.
- Now, right-click on that file and select Properties from the context menu.
- Click on the Email Account button from the Properties window and click on the Data Files tab.
- Next, choose the account and click on the Open File button from that window.
- After that, close the Account Settings window and right-click on the .ost file. Then, select the Delete option from the menu.
- Confirm it by tapping the YES button and once done, then close the window.
- Finally, restart the Outlook app and try to transfer the email to verify whether the .ost file error gets fixed or not.
How Do You Reconnect the Outlook?
- Press the Window key from the keyboard and choose Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Now, click on Mail from the different items displayed on the Control Panel window.
- Here, choose the option says, “Shows Profiles” from the next window.
- Next, hit the Add button and select a name. Then, save it by tapping the OK button.
- Finally, set up the new Outlook account by settings the correct credentials.
Method 6: Upgrade the Outlook
The outdated Outlook app sometimes creates an error in sending the message to other users. So, the best way to get rid of this error is to upgrade the Outlook with the latest version.
- First, open the Microsoft Outlook om your system and tap on the File tab from the Outlook window.
- Next, choose the Account option from the File menu and open the Outlook Account window.
- After that, select the Update option from the Product Information section from the Outlook Settings window.
- After that, click on the Update Now from that menu and wait for a while until the update is finished.
- Once done, try to reboot the system and relaunch the Outlook App to verify whether it is working or not.
This article mainly focuses on the significant reasons behind the Outlook error 0x8004210b and effective solutions.
Moreover, the above methods will increase the Outlook performance as well as effects the data transferring speed positively.
However, if you have doubt or you are not a tech-savvy person, then you can consult with an experienced technical support team for reliable service.When you are trying o send an email from your Outlook account, then encountering a problem is one of the annoying issues for the Outlook users. Therefore, none of the operations can be done if you are facing this annoying situation.
This obstacle occurs due to server issues and outdated Outlook account is another reason for creating this hassle. However, we are going to provide you the solutions that will help you to mitigate the Outlook error 0x8004210b effectively.
Therefore, stick to the article to get the most appropriate solutions to get rid of the solutions.