BCM20702a0 is a Bluetooth driver that creates a communication bridge between your operating system and Bluetooth device. Generally, if your system is not capable to use any Bluetooth device internally, then you need to install a BCM20702a0 driver.
But sometimes you might face BCM20702a0 driver issues when you try to access this software. So, if you are facing the same issue then here you can get some simple and easy solutions to fix this issue instantly.
Know the Causes of BCM20702a0 Driver Issues:
If you are encountering BCM20702a0 driver issues on your device, then do not panic. There are several ways to find out its deep-rooted causes.
If the Bluetooth adapter can not get access to BCM20702a0 driver while trying to make a connection between them, you might notice that your BCM20702a0 not working and causes this error.
In this situation, you need to follow some steps that can fix this issue. All these troubleshooting methods are described below. Hence, just go through it-
Effective Methods to Fix BCM20702a0 Driver Issues:
Whenever you see BCM20702a0 driver issues in your device, try out all these steps and check whether the issue is getting resolved or not.
Run a Scan
Sometimes running the in-built troubleshooter can identify the exact cause and fix BCM20702a0 driver issues in your device. To do so follow the steps given below-
- First, Click on start logo and go to the Control Panel page.
- Then, click on Troubleshooting from the top left corner and hit on Hardware and Sound option.
- Choose your Bluetooth device and run the Troubleshooting.
If this method can not solve this issue then try out the below-mentioned steps.
Download the Driver Manually
If you want to fix BCM20702a0 driver issue, then try to download your device manually. In two ways you can download your device. Either you can download it from the manufacturer’s site or you can download it via device manager as well.
For downloading it from the manufacturer’s website,
Go to the site> search for the latest driver that is compatible with your OS > download it.
If you want to download it via the device manager then follow the steps-
- Press the Windows logo key +R at the same time and get a Run Window.
- Then, type in the box devmgmt.msc and hit the Enter button.
- Search your Bluetooth adapter. So, if you do not find it then right-click on your device and select Update Driver.
- Select Browser my computer for driver software.
- Update your driver by following the online instructions.
Download the Driver Automatically
If you do not want to download your driver manually then there are several websites available from where you find the correct tool to download the drivers for your system. The only thing that you have to follow is-
- Choose the right website and correct tool.
- Download and install that tool.
- Run a scan and let that tool diagnose your system and recognize the problematic drivers.
- Click on Update to let the tool choose the correct version automatically.
- Install the driver and Restart your computer.
- Check the issue remains the same or not.
Reinstall Your Bluetooth Device
Try to re-install your device and fix BCM20702a0 not working issue. Now, check out the steps-
- Open your Control Panel and click on Programs and Features option.
- Then, right-click on the Bluetooth device and click on Uninstall option.
- Press the Windows logo key and X button at the same time.
- Now, Click on the Device Manager option
- Expand the Bluetooth device and click on Uninstall option.
- Finally, Restart your device and let the Windows reinstall the Bluetooth device driver.
Verify Bluetooth Services
After applying all the methods if the issue still persists then you should verify Bluetooth services on your computer. To do so-
- First, press the Windows logo key+R at the same time and open the Run box.
- Now, type in the box services.msc and click on the OK button.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth Support Service and click on Restart.
- Double-click on Bluetooth Support service and access to the Properties window.
- Under the General tab, you can find the Startup type. Select it to Automatic.
- Click on Apply now and then click on OK.
In most cases, BCM20702a0 driver issues occur if the driver is missing or somehow get corrupted. In this case, you must try different troubleshooting methods to fix this error. So, if your device is showing this error, then apply all these steps carefully and solve the issue.
Do not forget to share your positive feedback if you find these methods helpful for you and also let us know if you have any queries or issues regarding your Bluetooth device.