Fix Audio Crackling Windows 10 Using Smart Solutions
Today, Windows 10 has become one of the most dominant OS in the global market of software technology. With the latest Anniversary update, there were some significant changes in the services, appearance, and GUI. Despite offering several features, Windows 10 is not free from technical glitches. The audio crackling problem is one of the most common errors of Windows 10. Therefore, people look for effective solutions to fix audio crackling Windows 10 issue.
If you’re dealing with the same kind of problem, then no need to panic. In this article, you will find the best solutions to resolve the audio crackling issue.
Why The Windows 10 Audio Crackling Occurs?
The users report that they often encounter a distorted audio output and a specific ‘crackling’ sound. Due to various reasons, crackling, popping or other sound problems can occur to your Windows 10 device. If the connection of speakers or headphones is loose, there will be distortion in the sound. In some cases, plugging the audio cable into the wrong jack can trigger this problem.
You should check the volume level options in your system and that of the external speakers. Sometimes, if the correct volume level in your external speaker is not set, you may face a sound crackling problem. Therefore, you need to take quick actions to fix audio crackling Windows 10.
Another main reason for no audio can be related to driver issues. You should check the sound card of your system because if it is damaged, then you have to repair or replace it. The audio drivers should be up to date for avoiding the audio distortion.
Effective Solutions To Fix Audio Crackling Windows 10
Go through the following steps to solve the sound related problem on Windows 10:
Method 1: Change The Sound Format
- Launch the Run box by pressing ‘Win’+’R’ together. Then, type ‘Control Panel’ in the dialogue box and press Enter.
- In the ‘Control Panel’ section, type ‘sound’ on the search bar. Click on the sound option that appears in the search result.
- Now, select the audio device of your computer and right-click on it. Then, select the ‘Properties’ option.
- In the next screen, go to the ‘Advanced’ tab. Here, click on the ‘Default Format’ and you’ll see a drop down.
- Select the first option from that drop-down list, i.e. ‘CD quality’.
- In the end, restart your computer to check the result.
Method 2: Driver Uninstallation
- Press both the Windows and R keys together to open the Run application. Type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the dialogue box to launch the device manager in your PC.
- In the device manager, choose the category ‘Audio inputs and outputs’. Here, locate your speakers and right click on it. Then, click on the ‘Properties.’
- Go to the ‘Driver’ tab in the next screen; there, you’ll find an option to uninstall your audio driver. Click on it.
- Confirm your action, and then Windows will start uninstalling the drivers from your system. After that, reboot your computer.
- During the restart, Windows will automatically install the default audio drivers in your device.
Connect With Our Experts For Microsoft Support Services
Even after using the above solutions, if you still come across the same issue on Windows 10, then we are here to help you out. You can connect to our Microsft Customer Service through our helpdesk number +1-855-334-7340 and fix audio crackling Windows 10 issue accurately. We have a team of highly talented professionals who can give the right solutions at an affordable price.
You can also reach us by sending us an email at [email protected], and we will provide you with the right solutions. Otherwise, join the live chat sessions and get in touch with our experts directly.