Easy Workarounds to Fix Adobe Error 111200
In today’s digital era, Adobe application is one of the most useful applications for reading PDF files and other documents as well.
Apart from its benefits and features, the Adobe application also crashes sometimes and results in Adobe error 111200.
This is one of the most hazardous formats of errors that generally occurs when the software crashes and fails to update.
Basically, the application fails to update when the drivers are outdated or the Adobe application is crashed.
In that case, we have come across with all the effective solutions to deal with this issue.
So, if you are one of those hopeless and looking for some solutions to deal with it, then go through this article to the end to sort out this issue.
Effective Solutions to Fix Adobe Error 111200:
In this section of the article, we have discussed some hassle-free solutions to eliminate Adobe error 111200.
You can try any of the solutions until you get back the Adobe application in the working state as earlier.
Method 1: Run the SFC/Scannow Method on your PC
SFC/Scannow is an inbuilt feature that allows the computer to scan for the error codes and help to sort it out.
Try the steps analyzed below to run the SFC/scannow on your computer.
- Turn on the computer and launch the Start bar by pressing the Windows Start button.
- After that, type CMD into the search panel and tap the Enter key to invoke the action.
- Now, when it opens, right-click on the Command prompt option and select the Run as Administrator option.
- Enter the Password manually if you are prompted and then tap the Enter key again.
- Finally, when the Command prompt loads, tap the Enter key to start the scan process.
When the scan is completed, restart the computer and see if the error is resolved and the Adobe is working as before or not.
If this method fails or Adobe is not working yet, then you can try out the next solution discussed below.
Method 2: Perform a System Restore on your Computer
Restoring the computer allows the device to go back in time and helps to fix numerous errors and issues.
Hence, you need to restore the computer. Here are some steps to do so.
- To proceed with this method, first of all, make sure that you have saved all your incomplete works and files.
- Now, tap the Windows button on your keyboard and select All Programs option from the bottom.
- After that, select the Accessories option and then locate System Tools option from the list.
- Click on this option and then select the System Restore option from the bottom and click the Continue button.
- If the computer says to enter the password, then simply enter the Password and tap the Enter key.
- Finally, select the Restore point like proper Date and Time and click the Next button to start the process.
When the system restore is successful, tap the Finish button and close all the active windows.
Now, restart the computer and launch the Adobe player to see if the error is now fixed.
If somehow, the error code remains or the application is still not updating, try out the next solution mentioned below.
Method 3: Update the Outdated Driver
If the driver files are missing or corrupted, then it will surely halt the Adobe application to work normally.
In that case, you need to update all the corrupted and outdated drivers either manually or automatically.
Here we are sharing both the methods to complete the task.
Update the Drivers Automatically
Follow the steps given below to update the drivers automatically.
- Turn on the computer and open the Run Command from the Windows Search or by pressing the Windows + R key.
- Now, when the Run command opens, type “devmgmt.msc” into the search and tap the Enter key.
- After that, when the application list opens, find and right-click the driver that you want to update.
- Select Update Driver Software option from the list and select the “Search Automatically for the Updated Drivers” option.
- Now, wait until the computer finds and update the file automatically.
After the download is completed successfully, follow the on-screen instructions to install the file.
Update the Drivers Manually
If automatic updating does not resolve this issue, then you must try the manual update process to see if the method works.
Following are some steps given below to do so.
- Launch an accurate web browser and drive to the manufacturer’s website of the driver application.
- Select the OS version and the computer’s version and wait for the computer to finish the scan.
- When the scanning process is completed, click the Update Now button and wait for the download to complete.
- Finally, when you are done with all the process, apply the same steps for all the drivers to update.
- Now, close all the tabs and restart the computer to see if the method helped you to fix Adobe error 111200.
If still, you are facing the error code even after trying both the methods, you can go through the next solution.
Method 4: Uninstall and then Reinstall Adobe Application
Sometimes, the application gets stuck with various types of glitches and reinstalling the application can help to fix this error.
Here are the solutions that we have shared below to accomplish the task.
Uninstalling the Adobe from Control Panel
- Turn on the computer and open the Control Panel from the Windows Search panel or from the Run Command.
- When the Control Panel opens, locate the Programs and Features option from the left side and click on that.
- Select the Uninstall Program option from the left-top side and then the Application list will open.
- Now, select the Adobe Reader option from the list and right-click on that.
- Click the Uninstall option from the menu and wait until the task is successful.
When the uninstallation is completed, the computer will ask you to restart the Adobe application.
Select the Restart button from the screen to complete the above task.
Installing the Adobe from Manufacturer’s Website
After uninstalling the Adobe reader, you need to download and install the application from the manufacturer’s website.
Follow the steps mentioned below to install a newer version of the Adobe file.
- When the PC turns on, open an accurate web browser to proceed with the further steps.
- Drive to the manufacturer’s website of the Adobe and select the OS version.
- After that, select the computer’s version and click the Download button below the screen.
- Click the Download Now button and wait for the process to complete.
- When the download is successful, click the Install Now button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the above task.
Now, restart the PC again and launch the Adobe to see if the error code is now fixed.
If still, you are encountering this issue and the application still isn’t working, you can try another method listed below.
Method 5: Update the Computer’s OS Version
If the issue is not fixed yet and the Adobe is not working normally, then there might be a possibility of outdated OS.
In that case, you need to update the OS. Given below are some solutions to do so.
- Open the Control Panel and select the Windows Update option from the System and Security folder.
- Now, click on the Check for Updates option from the bottom and wait for the computer to find the updates.
- If there is any update is available, click the Download Now button and wait for the process to finish.
- After the download is successful, the file will start installing automatically.
Finally, restart the computer and see if the Adobe error is now fixed and the Adobe application is working as earlier.
Hopefully, the above article was helpful enough to fix Adobe error 111200.
If somehow, the error still persists and the above methods fail, you can feel positively get in touch with a professional to resolve the issue.
Moreover, you can also comment on our website if you have other solutions and suggestions to deal with this error.