Acer is one of the finest Japanese brands of computers which is not only famous for its fame but also its devices come with unmatched features.
The computer allows high-end graphics for the display port which is much essential for playing 3D games and other multimedia project purposes.
The display port is a digital screen interface that holds other forms of files such as audio, USB, etc. This port is widely used in connecting the monitor for the high-end graphics which shows any significant output to the monitor.
But nowadays many users face several issues with the HMDI display port which sometimes results in Acer monitor no signal issue.
This issue mainly occurs due to incorrect cable connection or misconfiguration of the display port connection.
Sometimes, the outdated graphics driver or the corrupted graphics driver can also cause this monitor issue.
However, we have prepared a list of all the effective solutions to deal with this issue. So, if you are one of those unfortunate and looking for some solutions to fix this issue, then have a glance at this article till the end.
Top-Notch Solutions to Fix Acer Monitor No Signal Issue:
In order to resolve Acer monitor no signal HDMI issue, you need to go through the solutions that we have discussed in the below section.
You can try either one of these solutions or every method until the monitor is getting the HDMI signal correctly.
Method 1: Restart and then Reconnect the Device
The most effective workaround that works in most of the monitor or the display not working cases is restarting and reconnecting the device.
So, you need to discharge completely the power sources to see if the issue is now resolved.
Following are some of the solutions to accomplish the task successfully.
- At first, turn off the computer properly and disconnect all the power cables from the back of the device.
- Now, turn off the monitor and disconnect the Display port and all its power cables from the main switch.
- After that, connect all the power cables back to the computer and monitor and turn on the device.
- Join the Display port to the monitor accordingly and restart the computer back to see if it is fixed.
If the above method fails and the monitor still not getting any signal, try the next solution below.
Method 2: Check the Display Port Connection
If you have not connected the display port properly, then this might surely cause Acer monitor no signal HDMI issue.
Checking the Display port connection is another way to sort out the screen problem.
You need to check all the display pins if you have connected them perfectly or not. If not, then push the connections firmly until it locks to its position.
If you are using a third-party display port, then replace it with an original one and connect the port perfectly.
Third-party adapters are another prime cause for this issue, so you need to replace the adapters as well to see if it works.
After checking all the connections, if the issue is still not fixed, try out the next solution that we have discussed below.
Method 3: Update the Graphics Driver from Device Manager
Another reason why does the monitor keeps saying no signal might be the graphics driver which isn’t updated.
If the driver you are using is corrupted or is not compatible, it can surely stop the monitor to work.
Hence, you need to update the graphics driver to the latest one. Below are some tips to do so.
- Turn on the computer and open the Device Manager from the Windows Search panel or by pressing the Windows+X key.
- Now, when the Device Manager opens, select Large icons option under the View By option.
- When the Application list opens on the next screen, locate the Intel HD Graphics option from the list.
- Right-click the Graphics Driver application and select the Update option.
- Select the “Browse my computer for driver software” option from the menu and this will redirect to the manufacturer’s website.
- Select the Download button below the screen and wait until the download is successful.
- Now, when the download is over, click the Install Now button again from the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions and install the driver manually on your PC.
After updating the graphics driver successfully, restart the computer and see if the Acer monitor is now getting the signal.
If you have performed all the methods accurately, one of the methods will surely help you to overcome Acer monitor no signal issue.
If somehow, none of the above methods resolved this issue, then you have some other hardware fault.
Finally, if you have any other suggestions to resolve this issue, then you can simply share your activity on the comment section of our website.