Techniques To Fix Acer Drivers Service Not Available Issue
Acer drivers service not available error is a common error message that is basically generated through the Windows update components.
Several users knowingly or unknowingly turn off Windows update components from settings and then experiences problems like this.
When the computer finds an update for the drivers and if the update feature is already turned off, then the drivers crash itself and result in this issue.
Apart from that, this issue also occurs when the drivers are outdated or the internal files are missing.
So, we have come up with all the useful solutions to get your drivers service back on your Acer computer.
Check out the below methods discussed in this article to get the availability of your drivers service back in a hassle-free way.
Few Methods to Resolve Acer Drivers Service Not Available Issue:
Here we are going to help you will all the effortless methods to resolve the Acer drivers service not available issue.
You can proceed with either one of the solutions or can try all the solutions until the drivers get available or recognized by your Acer computer.
Method 1: Run the SFC/Scannow Method
Sfc/scannow is an inbuilt tool that allows to scan for the device and helps to detect many errors and faults.
Running the sfc/scannow can surely scan for the infected files on your Acer laptop and might make the drivers’ service available.
To do so, follow the steps provided below.
- Turn on the computer and then press the Windows button to launch the Start menu.
- After that, type CMD into the search panel and tap the Enter key to invoke the command prompt.
- Now, right-click on the Command prompt and select the Run as Administrator option from the list.
- After that, enter the password if you are prompted and then tap the Enter key.
- Finally, when the Command prompts loads, tap the Enter key again to run the scan on your laptop.
When the search is completed successfully, restart the computer and see if the drivers are now available or not.
If the method fails or the drivers are still unavailable, you can try out the next solution that we have discussed below.
Method 2: Turn on the Windows Update Components on your Acer Computer
As it has been discussed above that if you have mistakenly turned off the update components feature, then the Windows will not be able to install the latest updates.
And if Windows is unable to update the drivers, it will crash the drivers automatically after at a time and result in this issue.
Therefore, to halt this issue, you must turn on the Windows Update components feature on your Acer computer.
Follow the steps that we have shared below to accomplish the task.
- Turn on the computer and open the Control Panel from the Windows Start panel or from the Run Command.
- Now, when the Control Panel opens, locate the System and Security option from the list and click on that.
- Select the Turn Automatic Updating On or Off option from the bottom and click on the Check for Updates option.
- After that, select Allow users to Install Updates option and click the OK button to complete the task.
Now, restart the computer and see if the Acer computer drivers are now available.
If somehow, the method doesn’t work even after trying these steps, try another solution below.
Method 3: Restore the Device Drivers Manually on your Laptop
If the drivers are not available on your Acer laptop, then there might be some technical faults that are causing this error.
In that case, you need to restore the device drivers to eliminate this issue.
Here are some steps given below to restore the device drivers manually.
- Turn on the computer and open the Device Manager from the Windows search panel or by pressing the Windows + X key.
- Now, when the Device Manager opens, select the View by option and set it as large icons.
- When the application list opens, right-click on any of the drivers that you want to install.
- Select the Update option and then click on the Browse my computer for driver software option.
- Copy and paste the folder path to select the include subfolders and then click on the OK button.
- Click on the Download button and wait for the download process to get successful.
- Now, click the Install button and follow the on-screen commands to complete the above task.
When the installation is successful, restart the computer and see if the drivers are now available or not.
If still, the Acer drivers service is not available, then try out the next method mentioned below.
Method 4: Uninstall and then Reinstall the Acer Drivers
If none of the above methods worked, then there might be some possibilities of faulty drivers itself.
If the drivers’ files are missing or are corrupted, then the computer will always show the driver not available.
Therefore, to sort out this issue, you need to first uninstall the driver and then reinstall it manually.
- Turn on the computer and open the Control Panel from the Windows Seach panel or from the Run Command.
- Now, when the Control Panel opens, locate the Programs and Features option and click on that.
- Select the Uninstall Program option from the left-top corner of the screen and wait for the application list to open.
- When the list opens, select the driver that you want to uninstall and right-click on that.
- Select the Uninstall option from the menu and wait for the process to finish.
- Apply the same process to uninstall all the faulty drivers and then restart the computer normally.
- Now, when the computer starts, launch an accurate web browser to proceed for further steps.
- Further, drive to the manufacturer’s website of your computer and click on the Driver section. Locate the driver that you want to install and then select the OS version.
After that, select your computer’s version and click on the Download button next to the file name. Wait until the download is successful and then open the Download folder on your browser.
Then double-click on the application file and select the Run option to start the installation process. Now, click on the Run button from the pop-up screen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the task.
Finally, download all the drivers in the same way as discussed above and install them manually to finish the task.
Now, restart the computer and see if the drivers are now available.
This article covers all the solutions for the issue that is generated by the drivers on your Acer computer.
Hopefully, one of the methods will surely help you to overcome the Acer drivers service not available issue.
If somehow, the issue still persists or the drivers are still not available on your Acer computer, then, in that case, you can positively get in touch with a technician. You can also format the device completely to get it back as earlier.